Easy to play touchscreen technology enables seniors with no computer skills to play. 70 games range from the simplest, for those with cognitive disability to the more challenging such as Mahjong and card games that can be played by multiple players. Various mobile mounting options enable everyone to play.
22”w x 14 1/4”h x 4 1/8”d
- Large 21” HD screen, games come alive for an exciting gaming experience
- 70 great games
- Multi-touch/Multi-player games, true 2 player ability for a more social experience
- Access only web sites of your choosing in total security
- Run videos or display ad screens to promote products or services
- News and weather are available
- 1-year warranty, extended warranty available
- Easy to install
- Standard electrical outlet
- Wall mount – This is the most popular mounting option. Can be done above a table or counter top or just on the wall for a player standing or seated.
- Table Mount – This mount requires a core drilled or well anchored table/counter. Ideal when there is no available wall. Takes up very little space.
- Post Mount/Multi-Mount – Touch2Play can be mounted 1 unit or 2 on a post. Economical way to install 2 units anywhere. Power is often brought down from the ceiling but it is also set up for floor access.
- Tri-Stand - The Tri-stand is a beautifully simple and durable way to mount 3 Touch2Play where you do not have available wall or table space. Will accept any combination of Max or Pro units. Requires 5’ diameter play area.
- Island counter or Parson’s Bench – Benches are available in 42” and 60” lengths with units on one side or both sides, with or without counter. Supports the 21” Touch2Play Max or the 15” Touch2Play Pro. Bench is available through our partners.